Over a dozen different metrics
including language, trust flow, location and more. We can find the true value of links with LinkScore.Find out more
We asked children what the cars of the future might look like. We then asked an illustrator to bring their ideas to life.
1. Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
2. Deliver LinkScore results of over 400 points.
3. Maintain the client’s number one ranking position for car insurance.
4. Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
With Next Gen Cars, we challenged a group of six to twelve-year-olds to draw for us what they thought the cars of the future would look like. Our talented team of in-house designers then took these drawings and brought them to life by giving them a sharper, more professional style and interpretation. The end result was a gallery of magical proportions: cars that come with robot assistants and are powered by chocolate; unicorn-car hybrids that can go underwater; hovering magnetic cars with solar panel roofs; and cars with rainbow headlights and touchscreen doors!
We worked with journalists to put together the stories that they were looking to tell. Aware that an increasingly large number of these publishers automatically no-follow links, we made the campaign easily embeddable as we found links following these embeds to rarely be no-followed.
• A creative, fun, and original asset that exceeded our client’s expectations
• 370 linking root domains from some of the biggest authority sites including; AdWeek, TheVerge, APlus, Mentalfloss, MSN, Good News Network, Laughing Squid, The Drive, Motor1, and TopSpeed
• A LinkScore of 9,262 points
• Over 553k campaign views
• Over 3,500 shares on social media through coverage as well as through the campaign page itself (Twitter data counted until they implemented tracking changes)
• We maintained GoCompare at position one for “Car Insurance” (hero keyword with 675k searches per month), “Car Insurance Online” (2k searches a month) moved from position 61 to four, and “Best Car Insurance” (8.1k searches a month) moved from Position 13 to nine
Share this campaign