Measuring the metrics that matter
We combine key industry-standard metrics into a single score that quantifies a link's ability to influence rankingsFind out more
Love affairs, estranged families and murders: British soap operas have entertained the nation with daily escapism for decades, but are they really so far-fetched? We ranked Britain's longest-running soaps by how frequent their more dramatic moments actually are, and compared their statistics to the real world.
1. Generate high authority links.
2. Increase organic search rankings, thus increasing traffic.
Using data from Wikipedia we sourced birth, death, murder and marriage data from each soap’s page. We then compared this information to data collected from the Office for National Statistics to make comparisons to real life. Our team of designers and developers collated the information to then create a shareable asset that would pique the interest of journalists.
• We launched a unique creative campaign with fascinating statistics
• 15 linking root domains from some of the biggest authority sites including; Sun, Yahoo
Entertainment, Daily Star (12 times), NME, Digital Spy, Mirror Online, Daily Mail, Evening
Standard, MSN, and Independent Online
• More than 415,000 campaign views
• Over 7,000 shares on social media through coverage as well as through the campaign page itself
• A LinkScore of 653 points
• Visibility for Buzz Bingo grew 1500% from when we commenced work in October 2018
Share this campaign