Measuring the metrics that matter
We combine key industry-standard metrics into a single score that quantifies a link's ability to influence rankingsFind out more
Several landmarks around the world are instantly recognisable and have arguably become a part of their respective city’s identities – but they could have turned out very differently. Using the rejected designs for these landmarks, we created a series of illustrations to show how they could have looked.
1. Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
2. Deliver LinkScore results of over 1,000 points.
3. Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
We produced content that had the ‘comparison factor’ which GoCompare.com are famous for that would also appeal to general-interest publications. We compared beautiful designs of famous monuments as they currently are with how they could have been, created in-house and presented in a clean simple format.
Our outreach team targeted top-tier journalists with a range of angles and stories that were incredibly successful at piquing the interest of the public.
• A creative, fascinating, and original asset that exceeded our client’s expectations
• 201 linking root domains from some of the biggest authority sites including; Daily Mail, USA Today, MSN, Lonely Planet, This Is Money, APlus, ArchDaily, and Mental Floss
• A LinkScore of 12,792 points
• 749,832 campaign views
• Over 2,258 shares on social media through coverage as well as through the campaign page itself (Twitter data counted until they implemented tracking changes)
Share this campaign