Measuring the metrics that matter
We combine key industry-standard metrics into a single score that quantifies a link's ability to influence rankingsFind out more
From dawn till dusk, and beyond, London bursts with life. Explore the city skyline in detail with our immersive, high definition picture.
1. Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
2. Deliver a LinkScore of over 1,000.
3. Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
4. Grow organic traffic and revenue site-wide and, in particular:
• for the strategically and commercially important ‘contact lenses’ page;
• improving rankings for the 1,178 commercial keywords that the client was tracking
We began with a technical SEO audit which resulted in a range of recommendations which (in conversation with the client’s lead developer) we prioritised based on likely impact and taking into account the internal resources available. We continued to work closely with our client’s team to help implement recommendations.
When it came to campaign ideation and production, contact lenses are not a topic that journalists usually have much cause to write about. To that end, we created a series of sight, vision and perception-related content pieces including 24 Hour London. This 8-gigapixel, 24-hour time-lapse photo of the London Skyline was the first of its kind – making it a campaign worth talking about!
Avg. trust flow
Increase in ranking
• This campaign yielded substantial coverage in print, radio and on TV including a double-page spread in Stuff Magazine
• Over a period of 12 months our client’s rankings for the key term “contact lenses” went from position 12 to position two
• We calculated a 383% increase in organic visibility for the client over two years
Share this campaign