Measuring the metrics that matter
We combine key industry-standard metrics into a single score that quantifies a link's ability to influence rankingsFind out more
From dawn till dusk, and beyond, London bursts with life. Explore the city skyline in detail with our immersive, high definition picture.
1. Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
2. Deliver a LinkScore of over 1,000.
3. Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
4. Grow organic traffic and revenue site-wide and, in particular:
• for the strategically and commercially important ‘contact lenses’ page;
• improving rankings for the 1,178 commercial keywords that the client was tracking
We began with a technical SEO audit which resulted in a range of recommendations which (in conversation with the client’s lead developer) we prioritised based on likely impact and taking into account the internal resources available. We continued to work closely with our client’s team to help implement recommendations.
When it came to campaign ideation and production, contact lenses are not a topic that
journalists usually have much cause to write about. To that end, we created a series of sight, vision and perception-related content pieces including 24 Hour London. This 8-gigapixel, 24-hour time-lapse photo of the London Skyline was the first of its kind – making it a campaign worth talking about!
• We created an original and innovative asset that exceeded our client’s expectations
• 173 linking root domains from some of the biggest authority sites including; The Daily Mail, Time Out, Yahoo, Digital Trends, Engadget, The Mail on Sunday, This Is Money, Fox, NBC, CNN
• More than 1,720,445 campaign views
• Over 7,000 shares on social media through coverage as well as through the campaign page itself (Twitter data counted until they implemented tracking changes)
• A LinkScore of 11,618 points
• Substantial coverage in print, radio and on TV including a double-page spread in Stuff Magazine
• Over a period of 12 months our client’s rankings for the key term “contact lenses” went
from position 12 to position two
• 383% increase in organic visibility over two years
Share this campaign