24 Hour London
See London like never before! Verve Search worked in partnership with Nikon and the Canary Wharf Group to produce this 8 gigapixel, 24 hour time-lapse photo of the London Skyline. This beautiful and detailed view of the city is the very first of its kind.
The objectives set by Lenstore were to:
- Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
- Deliver LinkScore results of over 1000 points.
- Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
- Grow organic traffic and revenue sitewide and, in particular:
- for the strategically and commercially important ‘contact lenses’ page;
- improving rankings for the 1,178 commercial keywords that they were tracking
We began with a technical SEO audit, which resulted in a range of recommendations which (in conversation with Lenstore’s lead developer) we prioritised based on likely impact and taking into account the internal resources available. We continued to work closely with the Lenstore team to help implement recommendations.
When it came to campaign ideation and production, contact lenses are not a topic that journalists usually have much cause to write about. To this end we created a series of sight, vision and perception related content pieces for Lenstore including 24 Hour London. This 8 gigapixel, 24 hour time-lapse photo of the London Skyline was the first of it’s kind making it a campaign worth talking about!
Achieved top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
24 Hour London obtained 156 links from the largest authority sites, including;
|The Daily Mail||The Mail on Sunday|
|Time Out||This Is Money|
Delivered LinkScore results of over 1000 points.*
Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
The campaign has been viewed online just under 2 million times, as well as featuring in several offline articles including a double page spread in Stuff Magazine. Furthermore the campaign was shared over 6k times from some major accounts.