Over a dozen different metrics
including language, trust flow, location and more. We can find the true value of links with LinkScore.Find out more
Some world leaders are paid more than others, but how does their pay packet reflect their country’s economic makeup? Discover which leaders of OECD countries enjoy the highest base pay, and compare this to their country’s GDP, population and average earnings.
1. Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
2. Deliver LinkScore results of over 1,000 points.
3. Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
In order to create a series of graphs and tables showing the variations between the pay of world leaders, we took data from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. By putting these stories together in a series of shareable and interactive graphs we were confident that we would get significant coverage.
• We created an original asset that was loaded with multiple angles for journalists to write a variety of articles around
• 53 linking root domains from some of the biggest authority sites including; Yahoo Finance, MSN, CNBC, Business Insider, Mail Online, and Les Affaires
• More than 781,000 campaign views
• Over 128k shares on social media through coverage as well as through the campaign page itself (Twitter data counted until they implemented tracking changes).
• A LinkScore of 5,114 points
• The campaign was also covered on television by the Australian breakfast news programme Sunrise
Share this campaign