Position: Client Growth Manager
About Verve Search:
At Verve Search, part of Omnicom Media Group UK, we are industry leaders in SEO & content marketing. Our SEO services mix creativity and technical expertise to help brands rise up search rankings.
Our experienced team of creatives and outreach specialists produce compelling, story-driven content that helps brands to be seen, spoken about and searched for on the internet by achieving linked coverage in the most relevant and authoritative websites around the world.
Working at Verve means being part of one of the most social and international teams in the industry whilst helping a range of fantastic brands to achieve their goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career in new business development and client relations. We are on the hunt for a self-starting, confident and highly organised Client Growth Manager with great business acumen and second-to-none written and verbal communication skills.
Your primary focus will be on growing new business for the agency. You will own the top end of the new business funnel, driving all relevant communications with the client and the team internally, overseeing deadlines and preparing for and presenting at pitches. Your work will help to manage and secure new business leads from a variety of industries, whilst taking accountability for the communications and commercials.
Your secondary focus will be the account management and growth of existing client relationships, whilst working closely with the Account Director/specialist teams to ensure there is a smooth process and the deadlines are met.
You will be reporting directly into the Managing Director and work closely with the Account Director as well.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience driving and managing new business acquisition for a digital agency – preferably in the SEO industry
- be able to communicate fluently in English in written and spoken from, and have experience of managing client relationships
- have the ability to juggle multiple projects with varied internal/external deadlines
- be highly organised and able to adapt to changes while staying on the course and deliver results
- be hands-on, action-oriented with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into strategy
- be a team player capable of supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with creative solutions when challenges arise
- build excellent working relationships with all key client stakeholders within their business – within both existing and potential clients
- work towards becoming the client’s trusted advisor, by understanding their priorities and challenges and communicating these back to the management team
- understanding the key commercial terms of client contracts, in particular, the scope, the fees, KPIs and timeline
- drive the progress of work client-side and escalate any client feedback or issues promptly
- monitor performance and make the client aware of the progress and key insights
Attitude is what counts at Verve Search. We are looking for someone who will show a willingness to learn, persistence in hitting our commercial targets and a strong team focus.
Verve Search is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to consider applying for this role.
£30,000 – £35,000, depending on experience
- You will be working in a close-knit team, whilst being part of a worldwide media group
- 27 days of holiday plus bank holidays, and a day off on your birthday
- Regular social activities with the team – free drinks on Fridays, upon return to the office
- Career progression within the agency based on strengths and interests
- Private Medical Care (upon completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance
- Free Eye Test and Spectacle vouchers
- Competitive maternity/paternity packages
- Contributory Pension Scheme enrollment
- Early finish on Fridays
- Remote working options, upon return to the office
No recruiters for now.
To apply: send us an email with your CV and note about why you want the job at email@example.com