About Verve Search:
Verve Search, part of the Omnicom Media Group UK, are industry leaders in the world of SEO & Content Marketing. Our SEO services combine creativity and technical expertise to help brands rank higher on search engines.
Our experienced team of creatives and outreach specialists produce compelling, story-driven content that helps brands to be seen, spoken about and searched for online through the process of link-building (achieving linked coverage in the most relevant and authoritative websites around the world).
Working at Verve means being part of one of the most social and international teams in the industry whilst helping a range of fantastic brands to achieve their goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career in client relations and new business development. We are on the hunt for a self-starting, confident and highly organised SEO Account Manager with great business acumen and second-to-none written and verbal communication skills.
Your key focus will be on the account management and growth of both existing and potential clients to build excellent working relationships, whilst working closely with the Head of Client Services/specialist teams to ensure there is a smooth process and the deadlines and client KPIs are met.
Growing new business for the agency will also be an essential part of the job. You will own the top end of the new business funnel, driving all relevant communications with the client and the team internally, overseeing deadlines, and preparing for and presenting at pitches. Your work will help to manage and secure new business leads from a variety of industries, whilst taking accountability for the communications and commercials.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Client Services and work closely with the Managing Director as well.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects with varied internal/external deadlines, whilst having client goals in mind
- Be highly organised and able to adapt to changes while staying on the course and deliver results
- Have a strong understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically SEO
- Have experience driving and managing new business acquisition for a digital agency – preferably in the SEO industry
- Be able to communicate fluently in English in written and spoken form, and have experience of managing client relationships
- Be a team player capable of supporting the wider team, solving problems, and coming up with creative solutions when challenges arise
- Build excellent working relationships with all key client stakeholders within their business – for both existing and potential clients
- Work towards becoming the client’s trusted advisor, by understanding their priorities and challenges and communicating these back to the management team
- Understand the key commercial terms of client contracts, in particular, the scope, the fees, KPIs and timelines
- Drive the progress of work client-side and escalate any client feedback or issues promptly
- Monitor performance and make the client aware of the progress and present key insights
- Be a safe pair of hands
Attitude is what counts at Verve Search. We are looking for someone who will show a willingness to learn, persistence in hitting our commercial targets and a strong team focus.
Verve Search is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to consider applying for this role.
Up to £40,000, depending on experience
- You will be working in a close-knit team, whilst being part of a worldwide media group
- 27 days of holiday plus bank holidays, and a day off on your birthday
- Regular social activities with the team
- Career progression within the agency based on strengths and interests
- Private Medical Care (upon completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance
- Free Eye Test and Spectacle vouchers
- Competitive maternity/paternity packages
- Contributory Pension Scheme enrollment
- Early finish on Fridays
- Hybrid working options, upon return to the office
No recruiters for now, please.
To apply: send us an email with your CV and note about why you want the job at firstname.lastname@example.org