About Verve Search:
Verve Search, part of the Omnicom Media Group UK, are industry leaders in the world of SEO & Content Marketing. Our SEO services combine creativity and technical expertise to help brands rank higher on search engines.
Our experienced team of creatives and outreach specialists produce compelling, story-driven content that helps brands to be seen, spoken about and searched for online through the process of link building (achieving linked coverage in the most relevant and authoritative websites around the world).
Working at Verve means being part of one of the most social and international teams in the industry and getting full training in outreach and digital PR with talented and creative people.
We are on the hunt for a confident and talented Digital PR Executive with strong written and verbal communication skills and native-level competency of the English language.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or progress your career in international digital marketing and PR. You will gain hands-on experience across a range of key skills in outreach, digital PR, creative content marketing, and SEO.
Your primary focus will be to work with journalists to get coverage for our clients’ creative campaigns in top-tier media and highly influential publications predominantly in the UK, but also other English-speaking countries.
The successful candidate will help to secure the very best level of coverage for the exciting client campaigns that we create, in a range of industries. They will achieve this through building and leveraging relationships with the most relevant journalists.
You will also develop your creative and research skills in brainstorming, developing and internally pitching ideas for content and campaigns that go on to achieve news coverage for clients in a range of industries, including beauty, design, health, sports and business.
The successful candidate will:
- Have native/bilingual-level competency in English, both in written and spoken form.
- Ideally have professional proficiency in another language (preferably French, Russian, Italian or Dutch). All extra languages will be considered.
- Have a strong understanding of the UK media landscape and culture, as well as a sound knowledge of media and cultural trends.
- Have the ability to identify and develop stories and PR hooks, depending on the publication/newspaper they want to get coverage in.
- Understand how to work with journalists and be able to adapt their tone according to the vertical and audience.
- Be a team player capable of supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with creative solutions when challenges arise.
- Demonstrate a creative mindset and the ability to come up with original ideas for campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
- Be resourceful in finding new journalists to contact.
- Be able to work on a campaign with passion and persistence – tenacity and persistence is key in this role!
- Any experience in digital PR, traditional PR and/or journalism is a bonus, but not essential. Attitude is what counts at Verve Search.
- Have a desire to develop a career in digital PR/digital marketing/SEO and display an enthusiasm for learning.
If you have relevant academic qualifications or if you have already secured top-tier news coverage in the past (traditional or digital PR) – that’s a bonus and we’d love to hear more about it.
Verve Search is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to consider applying for this role.
£23,000 – £28,000, depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing training in outreach, digital PR, content marketing and technical SEO
- You will be working in a close-knit team, whilst being part of a worldwide media group
- 27 days of holiday plus bank holidays, and a day off on your birthday
- Regular social activities with the team – free drinks on Fridays, upon return to the office
- Career progression within the agency based on strengths and interests
- Private Medical Care (upon completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance
- Free Eye Test and Spectacle vouchers
- Competitive maternity/paternity packages
- Contributory Pension Scheme enrollment
- Early finish on Fridays
- Hybrid working options, upon return to the office
No recruiters for now, please.
To apply: send us an email with your CV and note about why you want the job at email@example.com