Job Title: Junior Designer
Salary: Up to 23k per annum
Location: London (with remote options 2x days per week)
Verve Search, part of the Omnicom Media Group UK, are industry leaders in the world of SEO & Content Marketing. Our SEO services combine creativity and technical expertise to help brands rank higher on search engines.
Our experienced team of creatives and outreach specialists produce compelling, story-driven content that helps brands to be seen, spoken about, and searched for online through the process of link-building (achieving linked coverage in the most relevant and authoritative websites around the world).
We are on the lookout for a Junior Designer looking to launch their career in a dynamic and exciting environment. This is a great position for anyone looking to shape their career and grow as a designer. Getting involved with a diverse range of projects, you will be working across desktop, mobile and native app design – providing amazing opportunities to develop & get your work out there & seen by millions!
As Junior Designer you will work on a variety of projects gaining a breadth of experience. No day will be the same.
The primary function of this role is to support the agency with the design of a range of campaigns across both short-term and medium-term time frames. You will work closely with the rest of the team on brainstorming new ideas, refining client briefs and developing new and innovative campaigns to spec, including but not limited to:
- Interactive and static visual assets
- App/online tool ideas and design
- Responsive websites and landing pages
- Stuff we haven’t even thought of yet…
As a Junior Designer you will be creative & hungry to learn. The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in contributing design-led concepts and ideas
- Able to interpret design briefs and not afraid to ask questions about them
- Be interested in both data visualisation and web design, no task is the same at Verve
- Have an strong understanding of UX design and a general ability in web design
- Proficient in using the following software: Figma/Adobe XD AND/ OR Sketch, plus Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience in using: After Effects, Premiere Pro, or other video software is also welcome and can be relevant to the role
- It would be a bonus if you also have experience or knowledge of motion design or video production as well
- Be a keen illustrator and be able to create/draw detailed characters
- Will be interested in new ways of creating and generating interest from different audiences, not simply copying what has done before but striving to innovate
- A good portfolio demonstrating a range of creativity in design
- Be self-motivated, ready to learn & thrive on working as part of a team!
What we can offer you:
- A salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- You will be working in a close-knit team, whilst being part of a worldwide media group
- 27 days of holiday plus bank holidays, and a day off on your birthday
- Regular, voluntary initiatives to work for our chosen charity
- Private medical care (upon completion of 3-month probationary period)
- Life assurance
- Free eye test and spectacle vouchers
- Gym discounts local to our Bankside office
- Early finish on Fridays (4pm)
- Hybrid working options (2x days remote + 3x days in-office), upon return to the office, which based in Bankside, London
- Complimentary breakfasts in our office canteen each day
- A complimentary MacBook while you work with us
- Competitive maternity/paternity packages
- Contributory pension scheme enrolment
Verve Search celebrates diversity and we encourage people from all backgrounds, communities and industries to apply for this role.
To apply: send us an email with your CV and a note about why you want the job at email@example.com
To apply for this role, you must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters for now, thanks.