About Verve Search:
Verve Search, part of the Omnicom Media Group UK, are industry leaders in the world of SEO & Content Marketing. Our SEO services combine creativity and technical expertise to help brands rank higher on search engines.
Our experienced team of creatives and outreach specialists produce compelling, story-driven content that helps brands to be seen, spoken about and searched for online through the process of link building (achieving linked coverage in the most relevant and authoritative websites around the world).
Working at Verve means being part of one of the most social and international teams in the industry and getting full training in outreach and digital PR with talented and creative people.
We are on the hunt for an experienced and ambitious Digital PR Specialist with strong written and verbal communication skills and a creative mind.
Your primary focus will be to get coverage for our clients’ creative campaigns in top-tier media and highly influential publications predominantly in the UK/US, but also other English-speaking countries. You will come in as a senior Digital PR strategist and work closely with the Outreach Director to put together a digital PR strategy for several clients while making sure you support the rest of the team to reach their targets.
You will also demonstrate creative and research skills in brainstorming, developing and pitching ideas for content and campaigns (both internally and to clients) that go on to achieve news coverage for clients in a range of industries, including beauty, design, health, sports and business.
This role is an incredible opportunity for professional growth. We are looking for people that want to take their career to the next level by taking on challenging responsibilities. You will gain hands-on experience across a range of key skills in digital PR strategy, creative content marketing, and SEO.
We offer two different paths internally: People Management and Single Contributor. The latter focuses on innovation when it comes to creative and outreach strategy. We want to create roles based on our people’s strengths and we are committed to helping our team carve out their desired career paths.
The successful candidate will:
- Have native/bilingual-level competency in English, both in written and spoken form.
- Show proven record of top-tier linked coverage achieved.
- Be able to talk about previous creative campaign ideas and creative processes.
- Have a strong understanding of the UK (and if possible US) media landscape and culture, as well as a good knowledge of media and cultural trends.
- Have the ability to identify and develop stories and PR hooks, depending on the publication/newspaper they want to get coverage in.
- Be proactive in your approach to work, anticipating the success of a campaign and pivoting if needed.
- Be a team player capable of supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with creative solutions when challenges arise.
- Be a direct support to the Creative Director and the Outreach Director by demonstrating a strong creative mindset and the ability to come up with original ideas for campaigns for a wide variety of clients as well as helping other people in the team doing it.
- Have examples of showing tenacity and initiative in their previous role.
- Have 1-2 years of experience in Digital PR and Content Creation (agency or in-house). If not, show that you’re eager to learn.
- Have a desire to take their career in digital PR/digital marketing/SEO to the next level and display an enthusiasm for learning.
- Any professional proficiency in another language will be a great plus.
- This role can be more senior for the right candidate.
Verve Search is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to consider applying for this role.
Up to £32,000 PA, depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Career progression within the agency based on strengths and interests
- Ongoing training in outreach, digital PR, content marketing and technical SEO
- You will be working in a close-knit team, whilst being part of a worldwide media group
- 27 days of holiday plus bank holidays, and a day off on your birthday
- Regular social activities with the team
- Private Medical Care (upon completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance
- Free Eye Test and Spectacle vouchers
- Competitive maternity/paternity packages
- Contributory Pension Scheme enrollment
- Early finish on Fridays
- Hybrid working options, upon return to the office
No recruiters for now, please.
To apply: send us an email with your CV and note about why you want the job at email@example.com