CASE STUDY: GO COMPARE, DIRECTOR’S CUT
SERVICES: SEO, Creative Campaign development and Strategic Outreach
MARKETS: UK and International
The objectives set by Gocompare.com were to create an engaging and shareable piece of branded content that would:
- Support and increase brand recognition efforts
- Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links through creative content
Generate Traffic and Views whilst increasing organic visibility for their Life Insurance page.
- More than 600 pieces of coverage, 90% linking directly to the piece (of which, less than 5% were no-followed) and about 40% directly linking to Gocompare.com’s life insurance product page
- Coverage on big name sites like The Independent, NME, IGN, Entertainment Weekly and The Guardian
- Viewing it through PR metrics – coverage on sites with a combined reach of nearly 400 million people.
- The Hollywood Director of Guardian of the Galaxy, James Gunn, tweeted the piece in The Guardian and spent 2 hours replying to tweets.
- The campaign also became a twitter moment as it had over 48k shares in 48 hours.