Spanish-speaking Outreach and Digital PR Executive
About Verve Search:
At Verve Search, part of Omnicom Media Group UK, we are industry leaders in SEO & content marketing. Our SEO services mix creativity and technical expertise to help brands rise up the search rankings.
Our experienced team of creatives and outreach specialists produce compelling, story-driven content that helps brands to be seen, spoken about and searched for on the internet by achieving linked coverage in the most relevant and authoritative websites around the world.
Working at Verve means being part of one of the most social and international teams in the industry and getting full training in outreach and digital PR with talented and creative people.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or progress your career in international digital marketing and PR. You will gain hands-on experience across a range of key skills in outreach, PR, content marketing and SEO.
We are on the hunt for a confident and talented Digital PR Executive with solid written and verbal communication skills.
Your primary focus will be to work with journalists to get coverage for our clients’ creative campaigns in top-tier media and highly influential publications in Spain but also in English-speaking countries.
The successful candidate will help to secure the very best level of coverage for the exciting client campaigns that we create, in a range of industries. They will achieve this through building and leveraging relationships with the most relevant journalists.
Candidates without experience will definitely be considered if they have proven drive and determination to get stuff done, or simply have a keen and demonstrable interest in creative content marketing.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to communicate fluently in English AND Spanish in written and spoken form
- have a strong understanding of the Spanish media landscape
- have the ability to identify and develop stories and PR hooks, dependent on the publication/newspaper they want to get coverage in
- understand how to work with journalists and be able to adapt their tone according to the vertical and audience
- be a team player capable of supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with creative solutions when challenges arise
- demonstrate a creative mindset and the ability to come up with original ideas for campaigns for a wide variety of clients
- be resourceful in finding new journalists to contact
- be able to work on a campaign with passion and persistence – tenacity is key in this role!
- have a desire to develop a career in digital PR/digital marketing/SEO and display enthusiasm for learning
If you have relevant academic qualifications or if you have already secured top-tier news coverage in the past (traditional or digital PR) – that’s a bonus and we’d love to hear more about it.
Any experience in digital PR, traditional PR and/or journalism is a bonus, but not essential. Attitude is what counts at Verve Search. We are looking for someone who will show a willingness to learn, persistence in hitting our clients’ targets and a strong team focus.
Verve Search is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to consider applying for this role.
£22,000 – £28,000, dependent on experience
Based in London
- Ongoing training in outreach, digital PR, content marketing and technical SEO
- You will be working in a close-knit team, whilst being part of a worldwide media group
- 27 days of holiday plus bank holidays, and a day off on your birthday
- Regular social activities with the team – free drinks on Fridays, upon return to the office
- Career progression within the agency based on strengths and interests
- Private Medical Care (upon completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance
- Free Eye Test and Spectacle vouchers
- Competitive maternity/paternity packages
- Contributory Pension Scheme enrollment
- Early finish on Fridays
- Remote working options, upon return to the office
No recruiters for now.
To apply: send us an email with your CV and a note about why you want the job at email@example.com