Over a dozen different metrics
including language, trust flow, location and more. We can find the true value of links with LinkScore.Find out more
Fines for UK motorists who are caught speeding has never been higher, but are they the most expensive in the world? We analysed the cost of committing common traffic violations in OECD member countries to discover which nation’s drivers incur the largest penalties.
1. Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
2. To achieve a minimum of 50 pieces of linked coverage and a minimum LinkScore of 1,000 points.
3. Maintain the client’s number one ranking position for car insurance.
4. Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
Speeding fines in the UK are at an all-time high, but how do they compare to the rest of the world? For GoCompare Car Insurance, we considered 31 OECD member countries and analysed their lowest possible fines (with no added surcharges) based on: driving through a red light; using a mobile phone while driving; and speeding.
We gathered data from various sources including international government websites and the OECD website to create a topical data-led campaign with global attraction. We were also able to obtain additional data for the campaign, specific to UK regions and individual US states, allowing us to outreach to local publications. By analysing and cleaning all of this information we were able to discover which nation's drivers incur the largest penalties. Furthermore, the results from these sources were then used to cast over 30 international outreach angles.
• We created an informative and unique piece of content that is hugely relevant and stacked full of angles
• 190 linking root domains from some of the biggest authority sites including; Forbes, Daily Mail, Yahoo, USA Today, Daily Telegraph, Chicago Tribune, News.com.au, Detroit Free Press, and Sacramento Bee
• A LinkScore of 5,490 points
• More than 550k campaign views
• Over 3,000 shares on social media through coverage as well as through the campaign page itself
Share this campaign