Over a dozen different metrics
including language, trust flow, location and more. We can find the true value of links with LinkScore.Find out more
We took decades’ worth of financial data on the richest people in the world to create a piece of branded content that would tell a simple yet compelling story about incredible wealth.
1. Achieve top-tier, authoritative, editorially valid links that increase site authority.
2. Deliver LinkScore results of over 1,000 points.
3. Support and increase brand recognition efforts through coverage, social and print.
Billionaires League was a light-hearted yet informative piece that would be of interest to anyone who has ever wondered about the lives of the loaded. Our strategy was to create a data-based campaign using data from rich lists over the last 20 years to draw out key insights about the background and make-up of global billionaires.
We collected most of our data from Forbes which we knew would help give the campaign authority. This gave us basic information about the richest people on the planet, including age, location, net worth, and business ventures.
We undertook a huge research effort to find out more obscure facts about each billionaire, such as how many of them wear glasses, what their star signs are, and even how many are bald! By putting these stories together in a series of shareable, interactive graphs, we were confident that we would get significant coverage from a range of publications.
• A LinkScore of 5,336 points
• 63 linking root domains including; Business Insider, The Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Sun, The Independent, MSN News, BBC, Entrepreneur, The Mirror, Inc and Fox News
• Over 2.1 million coverage views
• International attention with high authority sites in the US, Philippines, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore and Norway
• Over 20k social media shares including from major accounts
• 69% increased organic visibility of the client’s target page
Share this campaign