Verve Search are hiring an Account Manager!
Verve Search is an award-winning International SEO and Content Marketing Agency, currently servicing huge global brands including Babylon Health, Tide and BBC.
We are extremely passionate about digital marketing, striving to be at the top of our game and evolving our strategies to exceed our clients’ expectations. We consider ourselves to be the best in our field, and would never feel satisfied unless we’re creating stuff our competitors only dream of!
We’re a team of creative, passionate and knowledgeable individuals from 12 different countries, speaking 19 languages. This diversity is what drives our award-winning campaigns; it enables us to grow and support our clients’ business on an international scale.
To us, nothing is impossible; we are committed to creating THE most cutting edge, innovative campaigns – we are fearless, and want a fearless account manager to join us!
Reporting and close collaboration
This role reports directly to the Account Director. You are also expected to work closely with the Head of Outreach and the respective Project Managers working on your clients’ campaigns.
The Account Manager is responsible for building great working relationships with Verve Search’s clients, and for facilitating the smooth delivery of their campaigns.
The core duties and responsibilities for this role are:
Ultimately, the Account Manager is Verve Search’s ambassador to each client and is required to not just transact the Agency’s business, but to also:
- Build excellent working relationships with all key client stakeholders within their business.
- Understand who reports to who and how decision-making takes place.
- Work towards becoming the client’s trusted advisor, by understanding their priorities and challenges and communicating these back to the management team.
- Be the face of Verve Search and represent Verve’s interests, and balancing these with the interests of the client.
- To work closely with all major client stakeholders, keeping them updated on the statuses of their campaigns, campaign results, technical SEO work and organic performance.
- Conducting weekly / bi-weekly calls
- Understanding the key commercial terms of their contracts, in particular, the scope, the fees, targets and campaign timetable.
- Setting up and maintaining the client folders in the Dropbox, including:
- Campaign briefs
- Copies of important emails to and from the client, with approvals
- Cost estimates
- Third-party contracts, costs and approved budgets
- Any other campaign material (production assets and designs will be saved in the Production folder)
- Attending kick off meetings and ensuring that briefs which are sent to the client, are accurate, detailed and set out the proposed timetable and key sign-off dates.
- Managing third-party costs
- Identifying risks and finding solutions.
- Progress reporting any client-related information to relevant parties across the company (CEO, COO, Head of Outreach, Campaign Manager and SEO Manager).
- Participate and contribute to post-campaign wash-up discussions
- Ensuring all client communication is direct, concise and factual.
- Ensuring all internal stakeholders are kept abreast of the status client feedback, request and concerns.
- Really driving the progress of work, client-side and escalating any client issues promptly.
- Ensuring the production team are kept up to speed on client feedback or comments by updating the relevant slack channels.
- Keeping abreast of the campaign calendar to see what is coming up and whether we need to get client data, information or requirements sorted out early.
- Understanding the clients’ technical requirements and restrictions for uploading campaigns, or implementing SEO recommendations. Helping to put plans in place to ensure campaigns are launched on time.
- Working closely with the SEO Manager to track organic performance of clients’ sites and escalating quickly when algorithm updates or adverse changes occur.
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of any technical SEO work and obtaining the relevant logins, data and information for the technical SEO team to be able to deliver their recommendations.
- Making the client aware of key coverage and results.
- Monitoring organic performance and making the client aware of any good or adverse changes in traffic.
- Monitoring the client Outreach reports to ensure they are accurate and formatted neatly.
- Participating in annual client reviews. Coordinating the presentation of results and highlighting the agency’s performance.
Representing the company
- Represent the company at industry events to the best of your ability
- Keep up to date with changing industry news and strategies
The person we are looking for should:
- Have a track record of working in an agency specialising in social, digital, marketing and/or advertising
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects with varied internal/external deadlines.
- Being highly organised and able to adapt to changes while staying the course and deliver results.
- Be hands-on, action-oriented executive with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into strategy.
- Have a strong understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically SEO.
To Apply, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org