Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday + BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
We are on the hunt for a confident and talented Digital PR Executive with solid written and verbal communication skills, and (ideally) has a well-stocked arsenal of quality media contacts.
Your primary focus will be to get the agency’s creative campaigns under the noses of top-tier media and highly influential publications.
Candidates without experience will be considered if they have a relevant educational background, proven drive and determination to get stuff done and a keen interest in creative digital marketing. This role would suit a recent PR Graduate.
The successful candidate will help to secure the very best level of coverage for the exciting client campaigns that we create, for a range of industries. They will achieve this through building and leveraging relationships with the most relevant publications.
The suitable candidate will:
- be able to communicate fluently in English
- have a relevant academic qualification and/or have already secured top-tier news coverage in the past
- have very strong interest in developing a career in digital PR and display enthusiasm for learning
- be a team player capable of supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with creative solutions when challenges arise.
- demonstrate a creative mindset and the ability to come up with original ideas for campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
- be able to support the wider teams in promoting creative campaigns to the highest tier media in order to secure the very best coverage
- have a strong ability to identify and develop hooks and angles, dependent on the publication
- be able to adapt their tone according to the vertical and audience
- be able to push a campaign with passion and persistence – tenacity is key in this role!
- ideally have an arsenal of journalistic, bloggers, PR and media industry contacts (preferred but not essential)
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter giving examples of recent success and telling us why you are the right person for the job. No agencies please.