JOB ALERT: We’re hiring a Project Coordinator (Creative Copywriting and Research)
Job title: Project Coordinator (Creative Copywriting and Research)
Benefits: BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
We’re looking for a bright, talented and friendly Project Coordinator with a flair for multi-tasking and takes pride in working on a project and seeing it through from conception to completion. The candidate will also enjoy creative copywriting, desk research and proactively looking for ways to help us create beautiful, engaging and original campaigns for our clients.
We are an award-winning International SEO & Content Marketing Agency, recently acquired by Omnicom Media Group. Our core objective is to deliver the most cutting-edge work in the industry which gets the best top-tier international coverage and delivers result for some of the biggest brands across the globe including BBC, Expedia, British Gas, Gocompare, Shutterfly and Made.com.
We are extremely passionate about digital marketing, striving to be at the top of our game and evolving our strategies to exceed our clients’ expectations. We never feel satisfied unless we’re creating stuff our competitors only dream of, which is why we have won 10 international awards for our work in the past 12 months, including Best SEO Agency in the UK and Europe!
We’re a team of creative, passionate and knowledgeable individuals from 12 different countries, speaking 15 languages. This diversity is what drives our award-winning campaigns; it enables us to grow and support our clients’ business on an international scale. Our work is as diverse as our people, ranging from interactive tourist experiences such as our Google Streetview Tour of Liverpool’s World famous Cavern Club and a 360 tour of America’s largest forest, Congaree to research and data-heavy pieces like this campaign looking at the patterns and trends across Unicorns and their founders. As well as this we create fun and engaging games, like Can You Spot It and beautiful and innovative design pieces Alternate Architecture and Homes of the Future. As you can imagine, no day is ever the same!
You’ll be at the heart of what we do and be facing new and fresh challenges. You’ll be encouraged to develop your existing skills, at the same time you’ll be learning a range of new ones.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and multi-talented Project Coordinator to join our production team and work on a wide range of projects and campaigns. They will be responsible for supporting the Head of Production and Project Managers with anything the production team requires, from liaising with and coordinating third parties to light research and copywriting, all in a timely manner.
Researching and digging up information is an important part of the role, meaning you must be tenacious and able to mine the Internet and other sources for information and be meticulous in the analysis and presentation of your findings. Our campaigns include great copy, so you must also have a flair for the English language, but at the same time be a strict self-editor to ensure you stick to your word count whilst still getting your message across.
- Attending kick off meetings and taking notes to ensure you are fully aware of the requirements of each campaign you are assigned to
- Desk research and collating information from a wide range of referenced sources and presenting your findings in a digestible format
- Ensuring each campaign in production has all the written content it needs. This can range from basic on-page copy through to lengthier passages of written work.
- Working with the Project Managers to find the best possible third party partners and suppliers; building relationships, working with and coordinating them throughout the lifecycle of a campaign where necessary.
- Progress reporting to relevant parties across the company (either the Head of Production, Project Managers or Account Manager etc depending on the project).
- Carrying out tests and reviews on campaigns and projects before launch to ensure they meet our high standards.
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Demonstrable desk research and analysis abilities
- Extremely strong written English skills and a keen eye for detail in terms of presentation
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to come up with innovative and original ideas and solutions to problems
- Be a team player; with the ability and interest in supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with solutions when challenges arise
- Desirable – previous agency experience and/or understanding of SEO
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.