While working with Party Casino we launched 3 campaigns over a period of 4 months:
- What makes a Hollywood Hit? https://casino.partycasino.com/en/blog/what-makes-a-hollywood-hit/
Which actors, directors and studios have made the most profitable movies? We analysed four decades of film data to see what makes a box office hit.
- Treasured Discoveries
Nearly 1.3 million archaeological finds have been discovered in England and Wales in the last 20 years. We analysed data from the Portable Antiquities Scheme database run by the British Museum, giving users the opportunity to discover what has been found near their home.
- Beating the Odds
We researched the odds of over 150 events and created a game that tests your ability to compare the odds. For example you’re more likely to die from an asteroid strike (1 in 74.8 million) than win the Powerball jackpot (1 in 292.2 million).
- Total pieces of coverage: 379 pieces of coverage including:
- Total Linkscore: 12,259 points
- Total number of social shares: More than 16,000 social shares
- Total number of coverage views: More than 2,000,000 coverage views
These are some of the biggest links from national and international publications:
We also had substantial coverage in print, radio and on TV:
We moved Party Casino from page 3 to page 1 for ‘casino’, and 80 positions for ‘blackjack’. The number of online ‘signups’ by 34% during this period.
After 4 months:
Signups were up 34% over the 4 months period.
Here is what the client had to say