JOB ALERT: We’re hiring a Swedish speaking PR Executive!
Salary: Depending on experience
Benefits available once employed full-time: 25 days holiday + BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
- communicate fluently in Swedish
- have a relevant academic qualification and/or have already secured top-tier news coverage in the past
- have a very strong interest in developing a career in digital PR and display enthusiasm for learning
- be a team player capable of supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with creative solutions when challenges arise.
- demonstrate a creative mindset and the ability to come up with original ideas for campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
- support the wider teams in promoting creative campaigns to the highest tier media in order to secure the very best coverage
- have a strong ability to identify and develop hooks and angles, dependent on the publication be able to adapt their tone according to the vertical and audience
be able to push a campaign with passion and persistence – tenacity is key in this role!
- Would ideally have an arsenal of journalistic, bloggers, PR and media industry contacts (preferred but not essential).
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter telling us why you are the right person for the job.