JOB ALERT: We’re hiring a Senior SEO Specialist
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Please send job applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits include: 25 days holidays, Nest Workplace Pension, Company Bonus Scheme and BUPA Healthcare
We are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our award-winning team.
The Senior SEO Specialist’s main objective is to make sure that our clients’ SEO strategies continue to keep a step ahead of the industry and that this approach is communicated the Senior Management Team. The role holder is also responsible for the delivery of technical SEO services across a range of our clients. The core duties and responsibilities are:
Strategy & Technical SEO
- Working closely with the CEO and Head of Innovation in driving the SEO strategy for the agency.
- Carrying out prospective client analysis as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of all client strategies and contributing to them, whilst also monitoring campaign performance.
- Maintaining great relationships with all clients.
- Answering technical client questions and / or feedback on progress (in conjunction with Head of Client Partnerships).
- Collating results and preparing well thought-out and concise presentations of results for client quarterly and annual review meetings.
- Working with the production team to ensure all campaigns comply with SEO best practice.
- Ensuring Google Analytics and other measurement tools are implemented effectively to track success.
- Monitoring performance of campaigns and analysing results.
- Providing appropriate analyses for award entries.
Research & Development
- Working closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team to continually develop, test and challenge the core principles behind the agency’s SEO practices.
- Contributing to the ongoing refinement of the Link Score Tool and improving how we report our results to clients.
Working alongside the team leads and managers of each department to maintain a baseline – and continually develop knowledge in:
Technical and analytical SEO
General industry news
The person we are looking for should:
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects with varied internal/external deadlines.
- Be an Analytical thinker who can make swift decisions, able to adapt to changes while staying the course and deliver results.
- Be hands-on, action-oriented executive with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into media strategy.
- Have a strong understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically SEO.
Doing it with Verve
Core points to consider when carrying out your work with Verve:
- You are Verve Search. The success of the agency lies in your hands and the work you produce.
- Keep learning. If you are faced with a challenge, always try to find a solution before asking for advice from a colleague or your manager. Relish the challenge.
- Your attitude is contagious. Stay positive and passionate about your work and your colleagues will feel the same.
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your CV and Covering letter.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE**