JOB ALERT: We’re hiring a Designer
Job Title: Designer
Salary: Up to 25k per year
Benefits: BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
Please note applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Verve Search is an international, multi award-winning Creative Campaigns and SEO agency. We specialise in developing highly creative campaigns that generate significant traffic and attention online. We are digital pioneers and pride ourselves on putting into action ideas that most people would only dream of, working with some of the biggest brands across the globe, including, Expedia, Gocompare.com and BBC
Our team is a combination of geeks and creative; we think like 50’s ad execs and execute like geeks.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring a Designer looking to progress their career in a dynamic and exciting environment. This is a very exciting position for anyone looking to shape their career and grow professionally. Getting involved with a diverse range of projects, you will be working across desktop, mobile and native app design – providing amazing opportunities to develop & get your work out there & seen by millions!
As Designer you will work on a variety of projects gaining a breadth of experience. No day will be exactly the same.
The primary function of this role is to support the agency with the design of a range of campaigns across both short and medium term time frames. You will work closely with the rest of the team on brainstorming new ideas, refining client briefs and developing new and innovative campaigns to spec, including but not limited to:
- Interactive and static visual assets
- App/online tool ideas and design
- Responsive websites and landing pages
- Stuff we haven’t even thought of yet…
As a Designer you will be exceptionally creative & hungry to learn. The ideal candidate must:
- Be HIGHLY creative and able to come up with concepts and ideas, not afraid to speak up!
- Be a keen illustrator and able to create/draw detailed characters
- Be able to understand the importance of UX design and strong ability in general web design.
- Be interested in both illustrations and web design, no task is the same at Verve.
- Be interested in new ways of creating and generating interest from an audience, not simply copying what has done before, pioneering thinking.
- It would be a bonus if you also have experience or knowledge of motion design or video production as well.
- Be proficient in using the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator and SketchApp. Ideally also have experience in using: PremierPro or After Effects (or other video software)
- Have a good portfolio demonstrating a range of creative skills
- Be a self-motivated disposition, ready to learn & thrive on working as part of a team!
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.