Job ALERT: Senior Outreach Specialist
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday + BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
We are an award winning International SEO & Content Marketing Agency, currently servicing clients in 10 countries. We are extremely passionate about digital marketing, and strive to be at the top of our game and always evolve our strategies. We want to be the best in our field, and we’re looking for someone that wants that too.
Their primary focus will be to get the agency’s highly creative campaigns under the noses of top-tier media and highly influential bloggers. He or she will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a SEO or PR-focused role, agency or client side.
Working alongside the SEO and Campaign team, the successful candidate will help to secure the very best level of coverage for the exciting campaigns that we create, for a range of clients in multiple industries. They will achieve this through building and leveraging relationships with high quality publications.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have very strong Outreach/PR skills and clear evidence of running a wide range of successful campaigns. Likely strong background either clients side or agency.
- Provide evidence of successful journalistic relationships, which have in the past and will in the future, lead to successful placement of campaign content.
- Be a team player; with the ability and interest in supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with solutions when challenges arise.
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to come up with innovative and original ideas for campaigns for a wide variety of clients. Can give examples from previous roles.
- Be required to support the wider teams in promoting our creative campaigns to the highest tier media in order to secure the very best coverage
- Have an arsenal of journalistic, bloggers, PR and media industry contacts
- Have a relevant academic qualification and/or have already secured top-tier news coverage in the past
- Be able to adapt their tone according to the vertical and audience
- Have a strong ability to identify and develop hooks and angles, dependent on the publication
- Be able to push a campaign with passion
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Senior Outreach Specialist” in the subject field.