JOB ALERT: Verve Search are hiring a Marketing Manager!
Salary: Depending on experience
Benefits: Bupa Healthcare and Company Bonus Scheme
We are a multi-award winning International SEO & Creative Agency, recently acquired by Omnicom Media Group. Our core objective is to deliver the most cutting-edge work in the industry which gets the best top-tier international coverage and delivers result for some of the biggest brands across the globe including BBC, Expedia, British Gas and GoCompare. It’s the success we’ve had in thie field that’s earnt us Best SEO Agency in Europe three years in a row!
We’re a team of creative and knowledgeable individuals from 14 different countries, speaking 15 languages. This diversity is what drives our award-winning campaigns; it enables us to grow and support our clients’ business on a global scale. Our work ranges from an 8 gigapixel panaromic photo of the London skyline in 24 Hour London, to beautiful illustrative works such as ET Tourism, to research and data-heavy pieces like this campaign looking at the patterns and trends across Unicorns and their founders.
When we’re not building awesome campaigns, we’re innovating and creating tools and software that are transforming the SEO industry.
2018 couldn’t be a more exciting to join our rapidly growing team, so if you’re a creative, articulate and ambitious Marketing Manager with experience in B2B marketing then this could be a perfect opportunity for you…
We are looking for a talented and organised Marketing Manager, who understands how to use marketing tools and processes both to raise awareness of a brand and contribute to the growth of the agency.
You will work closely with our CEO to develop and execute B2B marketing strategy and plans across channels in order to build brand awareness, drive sales and net profit. You will lead a range of initiatives to promote the agency including our annual conference, writing awards submissions and managing social media and email campaigns. You will also work closely with our innovation team to launch and promote new products and services.
Marketing Communications Planning
Working closely with the CEO and management team to develop a comprehensive communications plan for the agency to attract new business and build overall brand exposure.
New Product and Services Launches
At Verve Search our mission is to be the Destination for Digital Pioneers and we are constantly innovating to stay at the forefront of the industry. As Marketing Manager you will work closely with the innovation team to lead product launches and ongoing marketing and promotion.
Website and Blog
- Taking ownership for all aspects of the website, keeping it updated and enhancing it as a key marketing tool.
- Driving the development of our blog and knowledge bank, working with other members of the team to create a schedule of posts to demonstrate position as a leader in the SEO industry.
Leading our programme of awards participation, including:
- Identifying awards competitions that would be strategically advantageous.
- Preparing the schedule and leading the writing of winning-submissions with the support of the team.
- Generating photos, blogs, press releases and posts to publicise our successes.
Leading our strategy for social media:
- Updating and maintaining all Verve Search’s social media profiles; twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Driving engagement with potential clients and employees.
- Generating ideas to gain press exposure across media including national, business, specialist, trade, regional broadcast and digital channels.
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Communicating and building relationships with the digital marketing press, both online and offline.
Business Development support
- Direct marketing to potential new clients as directed
- Assisting in creation of slide deck for presentations and pitches
- Generate case studies, blogs and press releases related to successful client work and pitches won
- Planning of events, such as; seminars, training, workshops etc
- Managing and organising each event
The suitable candidate will:
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar B2B Marketing role for a digital agency or consultancy (ideally SEO or content marketing).
- Be an awesome writer
- Experience of managing the key elements of the marketing communication mix and can show evidence of results of raising awareness and generating new business enquires.
- Be a team player; with the ability and interest in supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with solutions when challenges arise.
- Demonstrate creativityand the ability to come up with innovative and original ideas for campaigns.
- Be able to adapt their tone according to the vertical and audience.
- Have a strong ability to identify and develop hooks and angles, dependent on the publication
- Be able to push a campaign with passion
- Have a keen eye for visual detail
- Be someone who takes initiative and is proactive when it comes to making things happen!
Want to come and join the destination for digital pioneers?
This role would suit an outgoing, bright, positive, self-motivated individual that thrives when working with a variety of people on a range of different and unusual things!
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.