Job Alert: Tech SEO Specialist
Job title: Technical SEO Specialist
Benefits: Pension, BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
Verve Search is recruiting for a Technical SEO Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. Are you passionate about SEO and looking for a new challenge this might be the place for you.
We are an award winning International SEO agency, currently servicing clients in 10 countries. Working with clients such as; BBC, Lenstore, Babylon, Tide, Hayes & Jarvis and Farfetch. We are extremely passionate about SEO, and strive to be at the top of our game and always evolve our strategies. We want to be the best in our field, and we’re looking for someone that wants that too.
About the role
We are looking for a confident and talented Technical SEO Specialist, with solid analytical and technical skills and a great understanding of what on-site changes can really move the search needle.
Your primary focus will be to delve into the architecture of client sites, auditing and monitoring technical SEO opportunities and strategies. You will be working alongside our SEO Manager and Head of Innovation, conducting audits, implement findings and provide supporting material for new business, for a range of clients in multiple industries. You will achieve this through a doggedly analytical and interrogative approach.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in technical SEO
- Have very strong technical SEO skills and clear evidence of having conducted a wide range of successful technical SEO projects.
- Be very comfortable using Excel and industry leading SEO tools, such as Searchmetrics, SEM Rush, ScreamingFrog, SEO Monitor (or other rank tracking tools)
- If you know Python that would be a bonus (but not a must, we can always train you!)
- Be highly analytical and capable at sifting through data and clearly diagnose appropriate strategies
- Posses a can do attitude. At Verve we don’t believe in “I don’t know” but rather “I don’t know…yet, but will figure it out”
- Be a great problem solver and is not afraid of challenges
- Be a team player; with the ability and interest in supporting the wider team
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to come up with innovative and original solutions to technical hurdles. Can give examples from previous roles
- Be required to support the wider teams in promoting our creative campaigns in order to secure and track the very best coverage
- Preferably be a Star Wars fan, or at least have seen the originals (we might be able to settle for someone that can do a Yoda impression)
To apply please email email@example.com with the subject line: “Technical SEO Job” with your CV and covering letter. Or if you prefer, give us a call on 0208 390 5944 if you have any questions.
—-NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE—–