JOB ALERT: Production Manager (Maternity Cover)
Job Title: Production Manager (Maternity Cover)
Salary: up to £35k depending on experience
Contract: 6 – 12 months
Benefits: Pension, 25-days holiday, no working over Christmas and a 35-hour work week.
Verve Search is one of Europe’s most awarded SEO agencies servicing blue-chip clients such as Babylon Health, the BBC, Comparethemarket, Carpetright and Gala Leisure Group. As a result of a company re-structure we are now looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our team and oversee the creation of our award-winning creative campaigns.
About this role
Reporting to the Head of Operations and working closely with the Creative Team, the Design Team Lead, the Lead Developer and Account Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the seamless delivery of our creative campaigns.
You will have 2 direct reports, a data analyst and copywriter, and you will be an integral part of the team, working towards timely delivery, whilst trying to achieve the highest quality.
This role is integral to our creative product, so you will need strong organisational skills, a thirst for learning, and an ability to solve problems quickly and with little direction.
Campaign Project Management
- Responsible for the development and delivery of client campaigns with a focus on time management and quality.
- Facilitating the timely delivery of research and data sources for campaigns, and the writing of copy.
- Negotiating and engaging third party production companies and freelancers as and when necessary.
- Overseeing the smooth running of our production process, including:
- Setting up appropriate documents at the beginning of projects
- Campaign testing and the speedy implementation of campaign feedback (both internal and client)
- Maintaining attention to detail and escalating any challenges quickly
- Being able to work at speed is key to this role as campaign delays not only increase production cost, but also reduce the amount of time the campaigns can be outreached within.
- Working with the Head of Operations to escalate and resolve issues.
- Providing day-to-day line management of the Data Analyst and Copywriter, and delivering regular feedback to help with their growth.
- Helping on-board new members to the agency and ensuring they understand the production process and what needs to be done and when.
- Working with the Head of Operations, Lead Developer and Design Team Lead to meet delivery standards for the production team.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are meeting their deadlines.
- Monitoring and measuring productivity in the production team and flagging shortfalls early.
- Helping with the recruiting of new members of the production team.
- Being able to manage upwards, escalating issues early.
- Ensuring the team and all relevant stakeholders are kept abreast of the status of their campaigns.
- Paying attention to detail and ensuring all documentation is clear, concise and accurate.
- Keeping up to date with changing industry news and strategies
Here are some of the award-winning campaigns that we’ve recently launched, to give you an idea of what you’ll be helping to create:
- Profanity on Film, who is the “sweariest” actor on screen?
- Student Stress, visualising mental health issues of students.
- Instawealth, who are the world’s top influencers on Instagram and what do they earn?
- 24-Hour London, the world’s first gigalapse photo.
To apply, please send your CV and a short letter explaining what you can bring to this role, to Rebecca Feddema, COO (email@example.com)