JOB ALERT: SEO Manager
Benefits include: 25 days holidays, Nest Workplace Pension, Company Bonus Scheme and BUPA Healthcare
The SEO Manager’s main objective is to make sure that our SEO strategy continues to keep a step ahead of the industry and that this approach is communicated the Senior Management Team. The role holder is also responsible for the delivery of technical SEO services across all our clients. The core duties and responsibilities are:
Strategy & Technical SEO
- Working closely with the CEO and Head of Innovation in driving the SEO strategy for the agency.
- Carrying out prospective client analysis as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of all client strategies and contributing to them, whilst also monitoring campaign performance.Client Communication
- Maintain great relationships with all clients.
- Answer technical client questions and / or feedback on progress (in conjunction with Head of Operations).
- Collate results and prepare well-thought out and concise presentations of results for client quarterly and annual review meetings.
- Work with the production team to ensure all campaigns comply with SEO best practice.
- Ensure Google Analytics and other measurement tools are implemented effectively to track success.
- Monitor performance of campaigns and analyse results.
- Provide appropriate analyses for award entries.
Research & Development
- Work closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team to continually develop, test and challenge the core principles behind the agency’s SEO practices.
- Contribute to the ongoing refinement of the Link Score Tool and improve how we report our results to clients.
Work alongside the team leads and managers of each department to maintain a baseline – and continually develop knowledge in:
- SEO tools
- Link prospecting
- Creative campaigns
- Technical and analytical SEO
- Algorithmic updates
- General industry news
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varied internal/external deadlines.
- Analytical thinker who can make swift decisions, able to adapt to changes while staying the course and deliver results.
- Hands-on, action-oriented executive with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into media strategy.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically SEO.
Doing it with Verve
Core points to consider when carrying out your work with Verve:
- You are Verve Search. The success of the agency lies in your hands and the work you produce
- Keep learning. If you are faced with a challenge, always try to find a solution before asking for advice from a colleague or your manager. Relish the challenge
- Your attitude is contagious. Stay positive and passionate about your work and your colleagues will feel the same
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Covering letter.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**