We are recruiting; want to be a Senior SEO Consultant with Verve?
Verve Search is currently recruiting for a Senior SEO Consultant to join our rapidly growing team. Are you passionate about SEO and looking for a new challenge this might be the place for you.
Verve Search is a rapidly growing SEO & Content Marketing agency, in fact in the last year we have grown from 8 to 18 people, in what seems like a blink of an eye. We are really passionate about SEO, and are proud to say we are an award winning SEO agency (this year we have made the shortlist in 4 categories at the European Search Awards). We are are not your bog standard SEO agency, we don’t say yes to all clients that come our way, and although we want to grow we really believe that quality is essential. We take great pride in our approach and creativity and don’t have any sales or new business department. What we do is digital growth, in terms of traffic and conversions, using the mediums and creativity it takes to be ahead.
We also believe strongly in individual people, people makes agencies after all, and we treat ALL our employees with the respect and care they deserve. At Verve you will not be expected to work overtime, you are very unlikely to have to ASK for a pay-rise. You will also get to go to events, and conferences, blog, tweet etc We believe creativity and a rested mind is crucial for making a good SEO/Traffic Grower/Inbound marketer/Ninja, or whatever you want to call yourself, and to be the best agency, we need people that will do their best and are happy in their job.
Enough about us and how great we are, about you:
- The person we are looking for needs to have at least 2 years’ experience in SEO, whether that’s in house or agency side.
- Proven search engine rankings results (+ traffic and conversions)
- You need to have solid understanding and ideally experience dealing with all technical SEO areas; from diagnosis to documentation and how to fix it. From server errors, canonicalisation and pagination to dealing with best practise for international SEO.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- You must also be experienced in working in a team, managing projects as well as dealing with clients.
- Solid Google Analytics knowledge (from setting up, using analytics for reporting as well as more advanced analytics like using filters, advanced segments and so on
- Be Awesome with Excel
- Knowledge of leading SEO tools (Moz, Linkdex, Brightedge or similar)
- Be Creative and have a sense of humour
- Ideally have seen Star Wars (At least The Empire Strikes Back, and no, the new series does not count). Obviously this is not a must, or is it?
NB! Yes we are based in Surbiton (which is 20 min from Waterloo), not Shoreditch, Soho or Charlotte Street! If you got offered a seat on a rocket ship, would you ask; “where does this rocket ship take off from?” Heck no, you would care about where it’s going!
If I still have your attention, here’s the numeration details:
Salary: up to 35k per annum
Extras: Company Bonus Scheme (profit based)
Interested? Please send your CV, along with a covering email/letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
**********************PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*****************************