Verve Search is looking for talented people to join our growing team of SEO Jedis. Based in Surbiton, only 20 min from Waterloo, we are a small but rapidly expanding and award winning SEO agency.
Our daily challenges involve helping clients improve their organic/natural search engine rankings (SEO – Search Engine Optimisation). Don’t know what SEO is? Don’t worry, we believe that employing intelligent, enthusiastic yet inexperienced talent can be just as good (sometimes better) as those with experience within SEO. Search Engine Optimisation is very much about attention to detail, analytical mindset, passion and creativity. What matters to us is that you are interested in marketing, technology and the online world in general.
We will teach you all we know about SEO, encourage and inspire you to learn on your own and guide you towards becoming a skilled SEO Marketer.
The role: 6 week unpaid internship (we will pay for travel expenses)
- Conducting online research for a variety of industries (i.e. keyword and competitor research)
- Coming up with creative ideas for content outreach
- Writing online content such as articles and blogposts
- Carrying out content outreach including link building, link baiting and social (from sourcing relevant sites to contacting and placing content and links)
- Monthly Web Analytics reporting (analysis of web traffic and ranking results)
Our responsibility to you:
- We will teach you everything you need to know about SEO and digital marketing in general
- We will make sure your work is varied and interesting
- We will commit to giving you all the guidance and tools of the trade in order for you to succeed
NO prior SEO experience is needed, although being a fast learner is a must. You should be highly organised, focused and possess a “can do” attitude. We are looking to hire two full time employees and the internship is part of the trial and selection process.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com along with your answer to the question: “How will Social Media affect the way we buy online”. We are looking for insightful/entertaining reads that showcase your personality.
We are aiming for the internships to start from 1st March so must be available to interview within the next week.