Job Alert! Norwegian-Speaking Creative Content Strategist
Job Title: Norwegian-Speaking Creative Content Strategist
Salary: Up to 23k per annum
Benefits available once employed full-time: 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), eligible for company bonus scheme.
Verve Search is a rapidly expanding SEO, Content Marketing & Social Media agency based in South West London and we’re looking for a confident, fluent Norwegian speaker to produce quality content for our prestigious clients.
You will work with a broad range of clients in all kinds of industries, producing outstanding digital content to be published on websites and blogs in Norway.
The role will involve lots of creative brainstorming, researching what’s hot, blogging and hunting out exciting guest-blogging opportunities. You’ll also work closely with our designers and developers to create infographics, interactive graphics, videos and written blog posts.
The successful applicant will work full-time from our Surbiton office (9.30am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri), in South West London.
You’ll be a passionate content writer with creative flair and desire to develop your digital marketing career with an award-winning digital agency.
You don’t need to be super experienced to apply, but you must:
- Be excited about working in the world of digital marketing
– Be a fluent, native-level Norwegian speaker, or of a similar level
– Have some blogging/writing experience
– Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
You’ll get extra points if you:
- Can show examples of live blog posts you already have
– Already have your own blog
– Have experience of PR & content outreach
– Have previous digital marketing experience
How to Apply
If this sounds like exactly what you’re looking for and you think you’ve got what it takes, then email us your CV and an example of your writing to email@example.com. Either send us a link to something you have already written OR write no more than 300 words in Norwegian (please also send an English version of the same article), about ONE of the following topics:
- How technology is changing the way we travel
– A non-generic guide to travelling in Italy
We can’t wait to hear from you! Good luck!