JOB ALERT: We’re hiring a Content Marketing Executive
Job title: Content Marketing Executive
Benefits: BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
We’re looking for a bright, talented and friendly content executive with a flair for copywriting and researching to help us create beautiful, engaging and original campaigns for our clients.
Verve Search is a busy and growing company. We have a great entrepreneurial team. You’ll be at the heart of what we do and be facing new and fresh challenges. You’ll be encouraged to develop your existing skills and to learn a range of new ones.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and multi-talented Content Marketing Executive to join our production team and carry out qualitative and quantitative research, as well as provide high-quality written content for the various projects the team has in production at any given time.
As a researcher, you must be tenacious and willing and able to mine the Internet and other sources for information, and be meticulous in the analysis and presentation of your findings. As a copywriter, you must have a flair for the English language, but at the same time be a strict self-editor to ensure you stick to your word count whilst still getting your message across.
- Sourcing qualitative and quantitative data from a wide variety of sources (typically online but also often making direct contact with various institutions and academic sources).
- Providing thorough references and citations for your data.
- Curating your data to separate the useful from the useless, and thoroughly analysing your findings to pick out trends.
- Presenting your findings in an easily digestible format for the production team.
- Providing ongoing research support throughout the production cycle.
- Ensuring each campaign in production has all the written content it needs. This can range from basic on-page copy through to lengthier passages of written work.
- Liaising with our in-house foreign language speakers to arrange translations when required, and conversely, proofreading and sub-editing their English translations.
- Creating written content for Verve’s own website and social media channels
- Supporting the management team in the creation of external documents e.g. awards submissions, briefs, pitches etc.
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Demonstrable research and analysis experience
- Extremely strong written English skills and a keen eye for detail in terms of presentation
- Ability to adapt tone according to the vertical and audience
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to come up with innovative and original ideas for campaigns
- Be a team player; with the ability and interest in supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with solutions when challenges arise
- Desirable – previous agency experience and/or understanding of SEO
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.