JOB ALERT! We’re hiring a Junior Data Analyst / Researcher
Job title: Junior Data Analyst / Researcher
Benefits: BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
We’re looking for a bright, talented and friendly Junior Data Analyst / Researcher with solid analytical and problem-solving skills to help us create beautiful, engaging and original campaigns for our clients.
Verve Search is a busy and growing company. We have a great entrepreneurial team. You’ll be at the heart of what we do and be facing new and fresh challenges. You’ll be encouraged to develop your existing skills and to learn a range of new ones.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and multi-talented Junior Data Analyst / Researcher to join our production team and carry out qualitative and quantitative research for the various projects the team has in production at any given time.
As a researcher, you must be tenacious and willing and able to mine the Internet and other sources for information. As a copywriter, you must be meticulous in the analysis, presentation and sourcing of your findings, as well as confident in pulling out stories and trends from the data.
- Sourcing qualitative and quantitative data from a wide variety of sources (typically online but also often making direct contact with various institutions and academic sources).
- Providing thorough references and citations for your data.
- Curating your data to separate the useful from the useless, and thoroughly analysing your findings to pick out trends.
- Presenting your findings in an easily digestible format for the production team.
- Providing ongoing research support throughout the production cycle.
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Demonstrable research and analysis experience
- Extremely strong numerical skills and a keen eye for detail in terms of presentation
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve and surpass targets
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to come up with innovative and original ideas for campaigns
- Be a team player; with the ability and interest in supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with solutions when challenges arise
- Desirable – previous agency experience and/or understanding of SEO
Doing it with Verve
Core points to consider when carrying out your work with Verve:
- You are Verve Search. The success of the agency lies in your hands and the work you produce.
- Keep learning and sharing your knowledge. If you are faced with a challenge, always try to find a solution before asking for advice from a colleague or your manager.
- Attention to detail is vital. Check and double-check your work before submitting it to your manager or client. Regardless of the results, badly formatted report sheets show our clients we don’t care about quality.
- Your attitude is contagious. Stay positive and passionate about your work and your colleagues will feel the same.
Verve’s Core Values
Verve Search in agency that puts great importance on their company values, we see these values as the DNA of the agency and all our employees are expected to carry out their daily work, by being:
We carry out all these values by being: supportive, understanding, generous and thoughtful, but always challenging and willing to accept, progress and change.
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.