JOB ALERT! We’re hiring a Finnish speaking Digital PR Executive
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday + BUPA Healthcare + eligible for company bonus scheme
We are on the hunt for a confident and talented Finnish speaking Digital PR Executive with solid written and verbal communication skills, and (ideally) has a well-stocked arsenal of quality media contacts in Finland (although these can be developed for the right person).
Your primary focus will be to get the agency’s creative campaigns under the noses of top-tier media and highly influential publications in Finland.
Candidates without experience will be considered if they have the right attitude and determination to get stuff done and a keen interest in creative digital marketing. This role would suit a recent PR, journalist or marketing Graduate.
The successful candidate will help to secure the very best level of coverage for the exciting client campaigns that we create for our clients in Finland and the UK, for a range of industries. They will achieve this through building and leveraging relationships with the most relevant publications.
The suitable candidate will:
- be able to communicate fluently in Finnish
- have a relevant academic qualification and/or have already secured top-tier news coverage in the past (although not essential for the right person)
- have very strong interest in developing a career in digital PR and display enthusiasm for learning
- be a team player capable of supporting the wider team, solving problems and coming up with creative solutions when challenges arise.
- demonstrate a creative mindset and the ability to come up with original ideas for campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
- be able to support the wider teams in promoting creative campaigns to the highest tier media in order to secure the very best coverage
- have a strong ability to identify and develop hooks and angles, dependent on the publication
- be able to adapt their tone according to the vertical and audience
- be able to push a campaign with passion and persistence – tenacity is key in this role!
- ideally have an arsenal of journalistic, bloggers, PR and media industry contacts (preferred but not essential)
To apply please email email@example.com