Creative Content Writer with a Passion for Fashion and Travel!
Verve Search are looking for a talented ‘Creative Content Writer’ to produce quality content for our prestigious fashion and travel clients!
We have a broad range of clients in all kinds of industries but we’re especially looking for somebody who is passionate about fashion and travel, to produce outstanding content for our awesome fashion and travel clients. The role will involve lots of creative brainstorming, researching what’s hot, blogging, hunting out guest-blogging opportunities, content outreach and generally writing about the colourful world of fashion and travel!
The position is full-time and for the right person we are offering a starting salary of £18,000, 25 days per annum and you will be eligible for the company bonus scheme.
You’ll be a passionate content writer with creative flair and desire to develop your digital marketing career whilst sticking to what you love – fashion & travel!
You don’t need to be a fully-fledged journalist to apply, but you must:
- Have a genuine passion for the world of fashion
- Be excited about working in the world of digital marketing
- Have some blogging/writing experience
- Be committed to being the best writer you can be
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
You’ll get extra points if you:
- Can show examples of live blog posts you already have
- Already have your own fashion blog
- Have experience of link development & content outreach (actually this one gets you 10 extra points)
- Have previous digital marketing experience
How to Apply
If this sounds like exactly what you’re looking for and you think you’ve got what it takes, then email us jobs(at)vervesearch(dot)com with your CV AND an example of your writing. Either send us a link to something you have already written OR write no more than 500 words about ONE of the following topics:
- What to wear: on a first date / at an interview / meeting the in-laws (chose one)
- This season’s must haves
- Psychology of clothes, what do your clothes say about you?
- Or come up with any other idea yourself related to fashion
We can’t wait to hear from you! Good luck!