JOB ALERT: We’re hiring an Account Manager
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Bupa Healthcare and Company Bonus Scheme
We are an award winning International SEO & Content Marketing Agency, recently acquired by Omnicom Media Group. Our core objective is to deliver the most cutting-edge work in the industry which gets the best top-tier international coverage and delivers result for some of the biggest brands across the globe including BBC, Expedia, British Gas, Gocompare, Shutterfly and Made.com.
We are extremely passionate about digital marketing, striving to be at the top of our game and evolving our strategies to exceed our clients’ expectations. We never feel satisfied unless we’re creating stuff our competitors only dream of, which is why we have won 10 awards for our work in the past 12 months, including Best SEO Agency in the UK and Europe!
We’re a team of creative, passionate and knowledgeable individuals from 12 different countries, speaking 15 languages. This diversity is what drives our award-winning campaigns; it enables us to grow and support our clients’ business on an international scale. Our work ranges from Google Streetview tours of tourist attractions such as the Cavern Club, to research and data-heavy pieces like this campaign looking at the patterns and trends across Unicorns and their founders.
We are looking for a talented and organised Account Manager, who can build great working relationships with our clients and help us deliver our very best work. You will have the opportunity to work on a huge range of interesting and challenging campaigns with some fantastic clients. Day to day you will be the voice of the client, but also work closely with production and outreach teams to ensure clients expectations are managed.
- Building excellent, long-term, working relationships with all key client stakeholders.
- Understanding their objectives, KPIs, what their priorities are and using this information to help the agency ‘wow’ the client.
- Contributing towards the overall strategy to deliver against the clients’ objectives.
- Being aware of the key commercial terms that are in place, in particular fees, time allocation, targets and campaign timetable.
- Having detailed knowledge of client campaigns and their progress.
- Maintaining documentation such as briefs, client approvals, cost estimates and other campaign material.
- Being able to conduct regular client calls without support, including negotiating positive outcomes when challenges arise.
- Identifying risks and finding solutions and escalating more serious issues where necessary.
Communication and Reporting
- Proactively ensuring agency teams are kept up to date with the status of client feedback, requests and concerns.
- Ensuring the client is kept up to date on all key coverage and results.
- Participating in annual and bi-annual client reviews, including the presentation of results and showcasing the agency’s performance.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role for a digital marketing agency or consultancy (ideally SEO or content marketing).
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally to clients.
- The resilience to perform under pressure, can take initiative and deliver high-quality work within a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in being a self-motivated and an enthusiastic multi-tasker
- Sound analytical skills with a strong ability to process and synthesise information and data and to report the findings.
- A keen eye for details and accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and develop opportunities.
- A team player who is passionate about wanting to be the best in the industry.
Want to come and join the destination for digital pioneers?
This role would suit an outgoing, bright, positive, self-motivated individual that thrives when working with a variety of people on a range of different and unusual things!
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to James Congdon, email@example.com
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.